- Arun Chandrasekhar, Stanford University
- Pascaline Dupas, Stanford University
- Sara Lowes, Stanford University and University of California, San Diego
- Melanie Morten, Stanford University
- Meredith Startz, Stanford Un
The workshop aims to bring together researchers working on both theoretical and empirical analyses of economic development, with an emphasis on “networks,” interpreted broadly. We seek papers on social or family networks, labor market networks, trade networks, migration networks, transportation networks, etc., that consider the interaction and spillover effects within such networks.